The Super Oxygenation w/ Exercise is an adaptive contrast system that increases the oxygenation of your blood plasma in 15-30 min by switching back and forth from sea level ( oxygen rich environment, O2 ) to high mountain elevations of 10,000 feet ( low O2) instantly during physical exercise.
How does it works?
It works by using an oxygen concentrator that pressurizes room air and separates the nitrogen from the oxygen delivering a high concentration of oxygen and exhausting a high concentration of nitrogen. The system is built so that either the high nitrogen gas is directed to the person via a tube during the hypoxic training or the oxygen during hyperoxiatraining. It also involves exercise challenges coupled with the use of a mask that force-increases the oxygen saturation in the body.
Why is important? ( benefits )
- Increases micro circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases your energy and body’s efficiency
- Stimulates your immune system
- Improves tissue and organ function
- Improves memory and processing speed by oxygenating the brain
- Improves athletic performance and recovery
- Aids recovery from trauma, toxic exposure, concussion and stress injury with simultaneous maximums of blood flow and oxygen pressure to penetrate congested tissue
- Improves conditions like asthma
- Accelerates wound healing
- Decreases incidence of migraines
- Increases mitochondria density
- Balances hormonal activity
- Improves muscle growth response by giving less oxygen than what it normally gets during a hypoxic training
- Increases red blood cell mass to increase oxygen transport capabilities during hypoxic training
- Improves cellular regeneration – Anti-aging regenerative treatment
Who can use it?
All healthy individuals. Not recommended for those with acute lung problems, heart rate > 100 at rest, acute hypertension, chronic infection diseases like hepatitis, AIDS etc.., intolerance to exercise, swollen lymph glands, uncontrolled asthma ( if controlled, always have the inhaler with them), seizures.
What to expect
The goal of the 1st session is to introduce the user to exercise with oxygen using a stationary bike. Then you exercise for 15 mins at a rate of perceived exertion of 4-6 ( moderate activity, 60% of max. Capacity ).
Fist session is more of an evaluation of the body capacity;
- The pulse oximeter rise and hold at 98-99 SpO2 on both hands for 15 mins
- There are no important signs of detox after training
- No signs of fatigue upon the completion of the protocol
Then you are ready for your regenerative & anti-aging treatment. The trained therapist will give you more challenging protocol that includes adaptive contrast features. Training will continue with:
- Protocols for full body regeneration ( 4 levels that boost whole body oxygen)
- Brain O2 protocol ( that increase brain oxygenation)
- Altitude O2 ( increase red blood cell count)
- High intensity training – HIIT O2( performane- focus) etc.
It is not so easy for clients that are not on any type of exercise programs but the results on the entire body is fully anti-aging and well-being.
The typical session will combine oxygenation, exercise, hypoxic moments and high intensity intervals all in 30 min workouts session. Heart rate and blood oxygenation SPO2 will be monitored with a oximeter. All the time you will be wearing an oxygen mask while exercising on a stationary bike. You will need to wear shorts and T-shirt or gym attire and running shoes.
Possible detox symptoms:
A majority of clients will experience minor detoxification responses in the initial therapy. Any person who does not exercise at least three times weekly, with a pulse greater than 120 beats per minute, to limit initial session to 5 minutes.
- Body Odors ( breath, sweat, stool, urine …) detox effect
- Possible fever (48 Hours)
- Fatigue and dizziness
- Liver Response – multiple loose stools over the 3 hours following therapy
- Heat and possible intermittent sweats
- Possible sweat and or night sweats